Posted By admin
Customers are the ultimate king of the market. And as a real estate business owner, the complete process of converting your leads into buyers can be a strenuous task. A complete buyers’ journey ranges from the influx of leads coming in, the home building process, and leasing/buying the property. During this journey, the customers usually expect close communication before making the final decision. That’s why property CRM comes into the scenario. It helps you provide them with a great customer experience at each touchpoint.
Here’s a detailed guide about CRM and how you can use it to manage your buyer’s journey.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can be a process, strategy, or software/technology that enables businesses to manage relationships with customers, vendors, and suppliers. PropTech companies have developed property CRM software for the real estate sector that helps streamline customer relationships and interactions. One such leading tool is Property-xRM, an operative CRM solution powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE. With robust technology integrations, the solution can provide real estate businesses an edge throughout their whole buyer’s journey.
From successful lead generation to providing secure payment gateways, Property-xRM emerges as a one-stop solution to customer management. Below are some of the remarkable benefits of using this property CRM software for your real estate business.
• Business processes automation and integration Property-xRM is a comprehensive CRM solution that offers automation and control of all property management processes. It helps improve the quality and timely performance of such operations. Say goodbye to all that unnecessary paperwork and manual intervention.
• Comprehensive overview of a client Property-xRM provides you with a comprehensive 360-degree overview of a customer, right from the first interaction to the final invoice, to any post-sale/lease operations thereafter. It comes in handy when attracting new clients, customers, prospects, turning them into loyal ones, and even keeping a dedicated client base with relevant information.
• Marketing management CRM software allows planning and implementing marketing events and coordinating all marketing activities. In addition, creating campaigns is easy with Microsoft's native Dynamics 365 Marketing Module or ClickDimensions, the unified marketing platform for Dynamics. With seamless integrations, create custom audience groups and shoot out mass emails directly through Property-xRM. Generate meaningful reports and set custom workflows to guide a buyer's journey with personalized messages.
• Client portfolio management Property-xRM provides company managers with proper inventory management and unique insight into the customers’ personal preferences. Businesses can use this information across their sales channels to unify the information flow and areas of interest.
• Optimization of communication inside the company The property CRM tool helps you share updates and documents using CRM apps with everyone in the company either through Microsoft Teams or Outlook. This results in smooth interaction and coordination within the different departments of the organization and facilitates the approval process.
In real estate, the buyer’s journey is from initial knowledge of a property or service to the purchase.
Since a property CRM solution helps streamline business operations, here is an effective way to use it to manage your buyers’ journey.
Step 1: Choose a CRM that fits your needs
A good CRM for the real estate business is one that is designed specifically for property management. For example, Property-xRM is a leading property CRM covering all essential business operations ranging from inventory management, preference capture, lead generation to automated post-sales operation.
Step 2: Make it a foundational part of your business
Since the real estate sector has started relying on PropTech, CRM holds the potential to be a good foundational part of the growth strategy. With robust tools like lead, contacts, property sales, lead contract, and post-sale management, you can build strong relationships with existing and potential buyers.
Step 3: Train your employees to use it
Make sure your employees understand how a CRM works and, more importantly, how it is crucial for a buyers’ journey. For example, the marketing team should be well-versed in using client databases and the sales team must be proficient in navigating through the available inventory since it helps in smooth interaction with buyers.
Step 4: Rely on automation
The automation offered by Property-xRM helps reduce a significant chunk of customers' waiting time. Create a plan through analyzing buyer behavior/customer preferences, and let it do the work for you. This will help you present tailor-made options to them, eventually saving a lot of time on research and targeting the wrong interest.
Step 5: Keep the latest data
Last but not least, become familiar with regular updates. This goes hand in hand with training your employees to use updated software to generate maximum benefits.
A good CRM software is all it takes to streamline your buyer’s journey. That’s why we at Metadata Technologies provide this award-winning CRM tool Property-xRM for all real estate companies. Built on top of the powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) platform with comprehensive industry-specific functionalities, Property-xRM stands as the ultimate solution for property management.
Embrace better customer management to turn every lead into a loyal customer with Property-xRM. Connect with us to get started.